mardi 20 janvier 2009

And now... the Second Life or President Barack Obama !

Wow, that is such a great day for the United States ! I wish I could really be able to see and feel that, but thanks to the television, to the phone calls with my american friends, and to the internet streams, we could get a little bit of it here in Paris ! And I guess, a lot of you, and especially those that were really involved into the official or unofficial Campain headquarters here in SL, were so happy ! I am also thinking of you, Dexter Oherlihy from Hawai, who was the first person to tell me about Barack Obama. Aloha to you my friend, wherever you are now...

There is so much hopes projected in that person, that hopefully he can accomplished the job and help to make the world better.

One of the strength of the Obama campain was the way they so smartly used the power of new medias, and I wonder now, how they will continue using them. Will virtual worlds be a part of the evolution of the democracy ? They could be in so many ways... and education is the head of it.

Here in France, sometimes I feel we live in the middle ages, with so much resistances to the change. And sometimes, I also feel we can bring something to the change also... You are leading the way, as you often did in history. I am glad I was here to see that...

1 commentaires:

Digital Zone a dit…

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures. Wow....

Please visit:
http://funfree-bali.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Don't forget to promote your blog.
Good day.